New Year New Goals

Beautiful-Happy-New-Year-2014-HD-Wallpapers-by-techblogstop-6

Tomorrow starts a new adventure in a new year!  Even though school started in September and I am coming back to the same students, I love the fact new goals can be set, changes can be made, and bad habits can be broken.

I intend to do all of the above~ starting with this post.  I can say I miss blogging.  As you can see, my last blog post was on October 22.  I had high hopes for blogging at the start of the school year.  I wanted to blog all the time and to get the students into it.  But other tasks and priorities took its place.  Well, I am back to say in the new year blogging is a priority.  I miss connecting to other classrooms and having my students visit various students’ blogs.  So much can be learned from connecting and collaborating with others.  That is where the real world learning takes place.  That is the experience I want to provide to my students.  

My goal is to learn new ways to connect with various learning communities and to extend and build on my current  knowledge. 2015 is sure to be a great year utilizing a variety of tools for learning and collaborating!

What are your goals for the new year?

b2dda0e755543331f6779efac17b336b

photo 030bae78-d578-4de2-b6b5-6ca602cbb293_zps2cb6674a.jpg