Contact Me

%%wpcontactform%%

4 thoughts on “Contact Me

1. Dear Mrs. Emerick,

Yahoo! Thanks for responding to our Skype invitation! We are in the midst of studying William Shakespeare (in a modified, middle school way, of course) and are preparing to celebrate his 450th birthday with a great big party! Because our spring break precludes celebrating on the Bard’s actual birthday (April 23rd), we are having our party on April 16th. We would love a Shakespeare Skype Challenge to be part of our party activities.

I thought that the kids could come up with questions about William Shakespeare and his plays. Our classes could alternate asking questions, receiving a point for each correct answer. The class who gets to 25 (?) first, wins.

How does that sound to you?

We also have a half day on the 16th as it is right before our break, so we are planning on the morning, somewhere between 8:30 and 11:00. If the 16th doesn’t work, we could do the afternoon of the 15th.

Would these times work for you?

Thanks so much for responding! We hope this works out, too!

2. Hi Ms. Emreick,
    Great blog, I enjoy reading all of your posts about your class. I am in Mrs. Donofrio’s 6th grade class.I have read a lot of the books you posted about in your book trailer section.What is your favorite book?

3. Hi Mrs. Emerick,
    Thank you for replying to my comment! I am sorry I spelt your name wrong in my previous comment. I have not read Wonder, but I have done some research and it sounds very interesting. I plan to put Wonder on my long list of one of the many books I want to read in the future. My favorite book is the Time Machine by: H.G Wells. I can not wait to read more of your posts later in the year.
    ~ Sophia